Thursday, August 21, 2008

words words

words words

because i know they are ruthless, powerful, and lethal
i'd remain silent
plz allow me to remain silent for a while

i'm sure i'd say something rash
although they are my true feelings
but they will hurt
and one day, when i look back, i'd rather my true feelings were never heard instead
to save the regret for that one day
plz allow me to remain silent for a while

and yet
here i am, giving births to more words
unleashing something i can no long handle
perhaps one as weak as i can never hold back
gushy stormy waves stirred up inside of me

at last
i gulped it down
like spoonfuls of medicine
my nerves become numb
oh, but please let me swallow it all up
if Jesus is really living within me
then He can tame the ocean of bitterness alright

and so i believe

0 回音:

Post a Comment

回音